For 26 years it has been our honor to serve our local community. As a family owned and operated business, we appreciate the trust and support from our customers over the years. Here are some of the actions we have taken to adapt to the current situation:
Stay Connected - Design Showroom Appointments Are Still Available
We are still working full time to service our customers. Our experienced design consultants are available now to show you options for your home project needs. Reach out to schedule a Virtual or Design Showroom appointment by sending us an email, give us a call 610-431-8898, or send us a text 610-431-8898.
Virtual And No-contact Design Consultations Available - In-Person Online – The New “Face to Face”
We use available platforms like ZOOM, Go To Meeting, Skype and Facetime to interact and consult with you on your project. We can show product samples and discuss features and benefits of the many different “Made in the USA” manufacturers we represent.
We can work with you to design just the look you want for your home. We work on design platforms where your inspiration turns into a finished product that you can see for your home, from home. We can design different colors and styles for doors, windows and siding that will help you focus on your design needs.
STAY SAFE – Our workplace
During this time of social distancing, we are doing our best to still serve out community.
- Our workplace is staffed keeping social distancing at the forefront of our space allocation
- Our office space, showroom and warehouse is disinfected daily
- All employees have hand sanitizer, masks, and sanitizing wipes for their safety as well as our customers.
STAY SAFE – Our customers
- We’re here for you
- We are seeing customers in our Design Showroom by appointment only
- We will maintain the 6 foot safe distance protocol, wear masks, and ask our customers to do the same.
- We will work with your schedule to support safe staff/customer ratio for showroom appointments.
- When visiting your home for a measurement of your project, we will have hand sanitizer, wear masks and maintain the safe distancing protocols in place.