Vinyl Doors For easy maintenance and energy efficiency, vinyl is a popular economical choice in patio doors. Vinyl patio doors are available with 2, 3 or 4 panels, so you can choose to have one or two sliding doors in a configuration that best suits your needs. These doors are perfect for opening up the view and access to the outside while providing easy operation and a space-saving design. Insulated glass contributes to the energy efficiency of the door, and there are many decorative glass, grille, transom and sidelite options available as well. For privacy and light control, you can opt for internal blinds that tilt, rise and lower with fingertip controls and never need to be dusted.
Vinyl doors provide a great R-value – which means your door will help keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In addition to providing protection from extreme temperatures, vinyl doors resist scratching, denting and warping, as well as the damaging effects of water. They are manufactured with rigid reinforced panels to ensure stability and are insulated for energy efficiency and sound abatement. These doors come with a smooth or wood-grain interior, or you can choose a real wood interior to match the finishes in your home. Wood interiors are available with factory-applied stain or paint in a wide variety of colors. There are also many exterior color options. Coordinating screen doors are available with standard or heavy-duty fiberglass mesh, or you can choose aluminum mesh. Let Chapman Windows Doors & Siding help you choose the vinyl patio door that’s just right for you. Contact us for a free consultation or stop by our showroom.
Features and Benefits of Vinyl Doors
- Provide excellent energy efficiency
- Extremely low maintenance – won’t blister, peel or chip
- Hold up to weather and wear – won’t split, crack or rot like wood, won’t dent or rust like steel
- No painting or staining required
- Interior available in wood-grain vinyl or real wood
- Many glass options available
- Available in impact-rated designs to protect against storm damage
- Backed by the strongest warranties in the industry from the leading manufacturers