Welcome guests and bring the beauty of nature into your home with finely crafted real wood doors. Whether it’s a unique front entry door, an elegant interior passage door or a French door leading outside to breathtaking views, wood lends elegance and distinction to your home. Wood door manufacturers know the realities of the harsh weather conditions we experience, and they build entry doors with finishes and glazing options to resist the effects of the elements. The options for a striking and long-lasting entry door are endless with so many wood species, architectural styles and designs available.
The interior of your home can also benefit from the beauty and durability of a real wood door. Rustic woods like Knotty Pine or Knotty Alder impart a casual feel to a room, while strong-grained Red Oak and Hickory have a timeless appeal. You can make a statement with exotic Sapele or bring harmony to your interior with fine- grained Bamboo. Let Chapman Windows Doors & Siding help you find just the right wood door for your home. Contact us today for a free consultation or stop by the showroom.
Features and Benefits of Wood Doors
- Excellent curb appeal
- Good insulating properties
- Resistant to heat, frost, corrosion and pollution
- Various water-repellent finishes available
- Many wood species available
- True divided lite (TDL) and simulated divided lite (SDL) options available
- Many glass, grille, sidelite and transom options available
- Limited-edition designs by select artists available
- Environmental stewardship by manufacturers