Beechworth WindowsTM products are only available through a few building and home improvement companies. Chapman Windows Doors & Siding is pleased to announce our new partnership! A wholly owned and operated subsidiary of James Hardie® Inc., Beechworth Windows' assembly plants are located in Wisconsin, with the Research and Development center in Illinois. Parent company James Hardie has a reputation for providing durable, high-quality engineered building components. It emphasizes research and development to bring the latest innovations to market and Beechworth Windows continues that tradition. Beechworth Windows uses fiberglass exteriors and wood interiors to create windows that are superior in strength and durability, require virtually no maintenance, are energy efficient, and easily withstand the “freeze/thaw” cycle so common in our climate.
Beechworth Windows manufactures fiberglass windows of all styles – double-hung, casement, awning, picture and slider. The windows are custom cut to your measurements, making them ideal as replacement windows. Exterior finishes are available in shades of red, gray, brown, green, bronze, beige, or white. The colors work especially well with James Hardie siding, but will fit with almost any color scheme regardless of your building's siding material. The interior side is white, primed, or unfinished pine. Hardware is offered in white, tan, bronze, or brushed nickel. You can select from three grille patterns covering Colonial and Prairie styles. Grille options include grilles between the glass, Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) outside the glass, or removable wood.
A few highlights of each window type are shown below.
- Double-hung windows have a recessed bottom sash, a compression interlock system and a tilt latch for easy cleaning.
- Casement windows feature stainless steel components, have a fold-in design in the crank case, and have one of the best air infiltration ratings on the market.
- Awning windows utilize a center-concealed stainless steel scissor arm and a nested operator handle for a low-profile look.
- Picture windows have the same high-quality fiberglass construction as the operating windows. They can be mulled or stacked with other windows to create a look to suit your home.
- Slider windows can be made in double or triple form and extra large sizes. They come with nylon rollers for easy gliding. The sash can tilt inward for easy cleaning, and the fiberglass cover on the exterior sill track provides a neater look.
- Fiberglass patio doors of complementary styles are also available.
Beechworth Windows is an ENERGY STAR® partner, and all glass used in the windows is ENERGY STAR rated. To help you pick the best glass for your windows based on their location and your energy goals, Beechworth offers three glass packages. The Standard provides two low-E coatings and insulating Argon gas, while the Advanced and Max include Argon gas but add additional low-E coatings. All are condensation resistant and use engineered composite spacers which along with fiberglass construction creates a highly energy- efficient window.
In addition to creating attractive windows that exceed industry standards, Beechworth Windows offers an excellent warranty package with a 15-year limited warranty on glass and a 20-year limited warranty on non-glass components. At Chapman Windows Doors & Siding, we feel that Beechworth Windows has a great product and are pleased to offer it for your project. Make an appointment or stop by our showroom to learn more.