NanaWall Folding Glass Walls offer clean lined aesthetics with narrow profiles and are available in aluminum, solid wood, or solid wood aluminum clad finishes. The panels can be top-hung or floor supported in inward or outward opening configurations. Numerous sill choices are available including a surface mounted and ADA compliant sill. Easy operation no matter the size or number of panels.
- Taller Heights, Wider Widths: Panel heights of up to 12' (3660 mm) and widths of 4' (1220 mm) are possible.
- Flexible Swing Door Placement: Convenient swing entry doors, with an up to 180｡ swing plane, may be hinged to a side jamb or be configured within the chain of panels.
- Control Construction Costs: NanaWall Floor Supported systems offer smoother operation with stainless steel wheels on a stainless steel track and are height adjustable should building movement occur. Floor supported systems are ideal for applications where load-bearing capability of the header is a concern.
The true measure of quality is how an opening glass wall performs when closed.
- Energy Efficient
When the NanaWall is closed, the energy efficient design keeps the cold on the outside while maintaining warmth insideﾑeven right up against the glass and frames.
- Seals out Wind and Rain
Specialized seals and panel design provides superior humidity and moisture control while our sill designs resist wind-driven water from entering the home.
- Extreme Weather Resistance
When closed, our glass walls form a refuge against extreme weather keeping you comfortable and secure.
ENGINEERED TO LAST
Premium materials fashioned in clean, sleek lines. Hidden hardware. Choice of all aluminum, solid wood, or solid wood aluminum clad.
- Highly Secure
Secure tamper-resistant locks engage with the turn of a handle creating a secure multipoint connection.
- Open and Close with Ease
Opening and closing a NanaWall is easy. One-handed operation quickly opens the panels as the rollers smoothly guide the panels to their open or closed position.
- Quality Craftsmanship
Every American-made and German engineered NanaWall system is backed by rigorous testing and high-grade materials.
NANAWALL HSW SYSTEMS
SINGLE TRACK SLIDING GLASS WALLS
NanaWall HSW systems single track sliding glass walls offer you transformative design flexibility. With limitless spans of top-hung individual panels that ride within a single narrow head track over a single floor trackﾑor over no floor track at all our HSW systems help you make bolder creative statements, while producing multiple experiences in a single space. Available in aluminum and solid wood.
- Unlimited Widths: Extremely large openings are possible with unlimited spans of individual panels.
- Any Shape Flexibility: Virtually any shape is possible, including open corners and segmented curves.
- Remote Panel Stacking: Customizable stacking bay options allows panels to be parked remotely or hidden in closets.
- Swing Doors that Slide Away: HSW60 System allows swing doors to be placed anywhere in the panel span.
- Clean Transitions: Single floor track (or no floor track) offers cleaner lines and smoother transitions.
Cero by NanaWall
This aluminum minimally framed large panel sliding glass wall offers the largest panes of glass offered by NanaWall. Simple in form yet engineered to perfection. Producing clean, uniform, and ultra-thin lines for maximum light filled spaces that connect the interior to the exterior.
- Narrow Stiles and Rails Symmetrical Picture Frame Effect: With cero, the panels rail and stiles are uniform with a consistent 1 5/16" (34 mm) top to bottom, achieving a symmetrical and minimal design.
- A Floor to Ceiling Lens to the Outside: The award-winning cero offers full floor to ceiling sliding glass panels with recessed top and bottom tracks.
- Aesthetically Disappearing Floor Track: cero II's non-thermally broken Flush Sill option is available for sheltered or interior environments creating aesthetically seamless transitions between spaces. Four sill options are available.
- Multipoint Tamper-Resistant System: With cero, security is provided with multipoint locking and a flat handle that is integrated into the 1 5/16" (34 mm) vertical profile stile to maintain the clean, minimal appearance.
FROM NEW CONSTRUCTION TO REMODELING PROJECTS
Transform traditional sliding glass doors or fixed walls into flexible openings that invite the outside in and remove visual and physical barriers.
NanaWall systems provides building owners, architects, property managers, homeowner associations, and contractors with a solution for increasing usable space, enhancing each unitﾕs value and the marketability of the entire development.
NANAWALL INNOVATIONS & SOLUTIONS
The Kitchen Transition adds versatility to kitchens without adding additional square feet. The window and door open and operate independently; any combination can be created for kitchens that face a backyard, courtyard, or deck.
NanaWall recommends a third-party screening option (see NanaWall.com for details). It is a retractable, non-pleated screening option with minimal verticals made of ultra-strong, UV resistant fiberglass mesh housed in a single cartridge riding on a single track.
The panels fold and stack parallel to the opening, flat against the wall. It doesn't stop here!
NanaWall opening glass walls are available factory direct through local architectural design representatives across North America. Our Certified Installation Network option ensures correct installation with speed and precision. From design to installation we're here to help. Our Dedicated Design Team can answer your questions and assist with planning, ordering and optimizing your NanaWall options.
THE ONE AND ONLY NANAWALL
NanaWall has reinvented the category of opening glass wall systems. Throughout our 30-plus-year history, we have earned the trust of architects, builders, design professionals and homeowners. As a solutions provider, we reimagine the ways in which buildings, people and the elements interact. Visit one of our design centers to found out more about this innovative, customizeable product line.