Chapman Windows Doors & Siding is pleased to include ProVia windows and doors in the list of products we can provide. Founded 35 years ago and still privately owned by the same family, ProVia is located in Sugar Creek, Ohio. ProVia's customer emphasis, craftsmanship and its quality reputation make it a great company to work with. Perhaps best known for its entry doors, ProVia also offers vinyl windows, patio doors and storm doors at various price points.
A brief summary of the ProVia products Chapman Windows Doors & Siding uses:
- EndureTM – Available in almost all window types, these windows offer outstanding visual appeal and energy savings. They feature a woodgrained vinyl interior and vinyl exterior available in popular colors and woodgrains. The Endure line also includes highly energy-efficient sliding glass patio doors in various styles.
- AerisTM – Featuring prefinished wood interiors (oak, cherry, or maple) and vinyl exteriors in a number of colors, Aeris windows are available in all styles such as casement, awning, double or single hung, bow and bay. Aeris is an excellent choice for homeowners who want a maintenance-free exterior with the traditional style of a wooden window indoors. Aeris sliding glass patio doors compliment the windows. These doors exceed industry standards.
- AspectTM – Furnishing a quality, high-performing vinyl window at a middle price range, Aspect windows are constructed with the same attention to detail found in higher-priced windows. These windows are available in white, beige, or sandstone.
- ecoLiteTM – ecoLite windows provide an entry-level vinyl window option that offers style and quality to the budget-conscious. They are available in white only and cover most window styles.
- EmbarqTM – A fiberglass entry door that won an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award for doors. Embarq is the most energy-efficient door on the market.
- Legacy TM – Steel doors available in woodgrain-textured or smooth steel with high-definition embossing to add detail.
- Heritage TM – Textured or smooth fiberglass and SignetTM textured woodgrain fiberglass doors offer strength and durability.
- DesignerTM – Hinged patio doors to echo the Legacy, Heritage, or Signet entry doors.
- Over fifty models of aluminum storm doors within five brand lines, plus aluminum storm windows in a variety of colors to suit most exterior paint choices.
Painted items utilize ProVia's proprietary process to ensure a durable and pleasing finish. Most ProVia products are available with a variety of glass and hardware options including keyless entry on some doors. Glass choices on most lines can include hand-stained art glass, decorative patterned glass, or privacy glass. Some products offer ProVia's insulating ComforTechTM – Warm Edge Glazing. Additional options can include selecting your preferred grids, dividers and screening. Many ProVia windows and doors are ENERGY STAR certified in their standard configurations or can be certified based on chosen options.
Talk to Chapman Windows Doors & Siding to explore your choices and learn more about the construction and styling of each product.