Chapman Windows, Doors & Siding is pleased to include ProVia windows and doors in the list of products we can provide. Doing business since 1977, ProVia’s roots are in Holmes County, OH, the nation’s largest Amish Community. ProVia’s team members love to find innovative ways for integrating state-of-the-art technologies into manufacturing processes. However, technology is never intended to replace quality and craftsmanship – only to enhance it. They take pride in making the best products available and backing them with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. ProVia manufactures entry doors, storm doors, both sliding vinyl and hinged patio doors, vinyl windows and storm windows.
A brief summary of the ProVia products Chapman Windows Doors & Siding uses:
- AerisTM – Want a wood window, but would rather have the low-maintenance option of vinyl? Now you can have both with ProVia’s Aeris window line. Aeris windows have a wood-clad interior and a low-maintenance vinyl exterior. The wood interior can be stained or painted one of 16 standard stain or 16 standard paint colors. Choose from 4 popular exterior colors or have the exterior painted any color of your choice to match your home. Also, give your Aeris window extra appeal by adding SDL grids, which are available in a variety of patterns. The decorative hardware finishes are the perfect way to complete your Aeris Double Hung, Slider and Casement windows.
- EndureTM – Customize everything about this window to fit your home and your style. Everything from the size of the window, the interior and exterior colors, hardware finishes, glass packages and trim options can be chosen by you. Choose from 4 popular exterior colors, or get the outside of your window painted any color of your choosing. On the inside, choose from the traditional white, beige and sandstone vinyl colors, along with 4 popular woodgrain laminates (Classic Oak, Dark Oak, Traditional Cherry and White Woodgrain). Customize the windows in each room of your house differently or make them all the same – the choice is yours!
- AspectTM – Looking for an easy, simple choice for the windows in your home? Look no further than the Aspect window. The Aspect window is available in all white, beige or sandstone color options. You will get a double glazed glass package, with the ability to upgrade to any other high-efficient glass package available. Add grids to your Aspect windows to give your home greater curb appeal. Choose from Double Hung, Slider, Casement, Awning, Picture, Hopper and Shaped Window styles.
- ecoLiteTM – The ecoLite window is a more basic window option available from ProVia. This window line is meant for the economy-minded window shopper who simply wants an all-white window with the ability to add internal grids. You’ll also be able to choose from a couple different glass packages. This widow uses the Intercept Blackline Spacer system. Choose ecoLite if you’re looking for an efficient window that won’t break the bank. Available in Single Hung, Double Hung, Single Slider, Slider, Picture, Hopper and Shaped Window styles.
- EmbarqTM – A fiberglass entry door that won an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year award for doors. Embarq is the most energy-efficient door on the market.
- Legacy TM – Steel doors available in woodgrain-textured or smooth steel with high-definition embossing to add detail.
- Heritage TM – Textured or smooth fiberglass and SignetTM textured woodgrain fiberglass doors offer strength and durability.
- DesignerTM – Hinged patio doors to echo the Legacy, Heritage, or Signet entry doors.
- Over fifty models of aluminum storm doors within five brand lines, plus aluminum storm windows in a variety of colors to suit most exterior paint choices.
Painted items utilize ProVia's proprietary process to ensure a durable and pleasing finish. Most ProVia products are available with a variety of glass and hardware options including keyless entry on some doors. Glass choices on most lines can include hand-stained art glass, decorative patterned glass, or privacy glass. Some products offer ProVia's insulating ComforTechTM – Warm Edge Glazing. Additional options can include selecting your preferred grids, dividers and screening. Many ProVia windows and doors are ENERGY STAR certified in their standard configurations or can be certified based on chosen options.
Talk to Chapman Windows Doors & Siding to explore your choices and learn more about the construction and styling of each product.