Vinyl Siding Products and Materials
Choosing the best vinyl siding products for your home can make all the difference in how it looks and how long it retains a low maintenance exterior. Choosing a siding panel just because it's vinyl, is not good enough. You need to select a vinyl material that is engineered to withstand the harsh elements of nature such as high winds, sunlight, heat and cold.
Vinyl siding material has evolved over the years and manufacturers like CertainTeed lead the industry in producing quality vinyl that resists fading and can withstand category 5 hurricane force winds! Suprised? If so then you're not alone. It has only been in the last 5-6 years that home owners have come to learn how good vinyl really is.
To learn more about vinyl siding, take a look below and browse the other house siding pages of our site or contact us to speak with one of our specialists and schedule a FREE Consultation.
What Defines A Quality Vinyl Siding Product
- Additives should be used to ensure the vinyl can resist fading for many years
- The panels should be designed with reinforced nail hems to lay flatter and eliminate warping
- The nail hem and projection should be engineered to raise wind ratings
- Available with insulated backing to increase energy efficiency up to 20%
- A lifetime warranty that backs the life expectancy of the vinyl material
Are you looking to replace all of your house windows or to give the exterior of your home a fresh new look? Then check out these other great products and services available at Chapman Windows and Doors.