Decorative Bathroom Windows - Stained & Privacy Windows
Bathrooms have always been considered as a peaceful place to wind-down and relax after a hard day. So it's no wonder why so many people want to spice them up. It's also understandable why we all want our privacy which is why we carry such a large selection of bathroom windows with opaque, decorative and stained glass that not only looks good, but also does a terrific job of keeping out prying eyes.
The most common styles of windows for bathrooms are obviously the traditional double hung, casement and slider designs but decorative and acrylic glass block windows have become the new style for modern homes. The provide beautiful appeal along with opaque, tinted, stained and decorative glass designs that accomplish everything you want from a bathroom window.
For ideas and to learn about the many options that are available, feel free to browse our bathroom window pictures above and review the info below that describes the most popular window styles for bathrooms. You can also contact us to speak with one of our specialists and schedule a FREE Consultation.
Choosing The Right Windows For A Bathroom
- Double Hung / Slider Windows - Traditional styles that provides easy cleaning and great looks
- Casement / Awning Windows - They both work great for any bathrooms and especially over showers
- Bow and Bay Windows - Great when used over garden tubs and offer maximum light and extra space<
- Garden Windows - Very popular bathroom windows that fit in small areas and provide extra storage space
- Picture Windows - Work well for tight areas but don't allow air flow
Are you looking to replace all of your house windows or to give the exterior of your home a fresh new look? Then check out these other great products and services available at Chapman Windows and Doors.