Fiberglass is a great choice for strong, energy-efficient windows with excellent dimensional stability – the material holds its finished shape. Corners are mechanically and chemically bonded for unbeatable strength. That strength enables an accurate installation, which results in superior long-term performance. In addition, window frames and sashes won’t expand or contract in extreme temperatures, so the gaskets stay tightly sealed to save you energy dollars.
Fiberglass provides a maintenance-free, weather-resistant exterior surface in combination with real wood interiors for the best in man-made durability and natural beauty. In addition, pultruded fiberglass is truly environmentally friendly with a low-pollution manufacturing process, long product life and limited natural resource use. Fiberglass windows come in casement, double-hung, slider and awning styles. Let Chapman Windows Doors & Siding help you choose the style that’s perfect for you. Contact us for a free consultation or stop by the showroom.
Features and Benefits of Fiberglass Windows
- Provide excellent energy efficiency – better than vinyl or aluminum
- Real wood interiors
- Choose from interior primer, stain or paint in many colors
- Many exterior color options available
- Various insulating glass packages available
- Many choices for grids, grilles and lites
- Most styles tilt in for easy cleaning
- Backed by the strongest warranties in the industry from the leading manufacturers