Kitchen Replacement Windows
Choosing the best kitchen windows for your house can make a huge difference in appeal, convenience and space. While some windows like casement, double hung and sliders provide ease of use, others such as garden, bay and bow windows give you a place to store things without taking up already limited counter space which can make the time you spend cooking a cleaning much more pleasant.
These are the main reasons why making your window selection based on factors other than just appeal are so important for kitchens. Think of it this way, if you need a window over your kitchen sink along with more space, a garden window would work better than a double hung since it will provide about 4 square feet of additional shelf space.
Making a decision like this can free up counter space and make your kitchen feel larger. So what do you need to know about selecting the right kitchen windows? Easy, just look below to see some examles of typical kitchen window types or contact us to speak with one of our specialists and schedule a FREE Consultation.
Choosing The Right Windows For A Kitchen
- Double Hung / Slider Windows - Traditional styles that provides easy cleaning and great looks
- Casement / Awning Windows - Work great in limited space kitchens and provide superior air flow
- Bow and Bay Windows - Great for breakfast nooks and offer maximum light and extra space
- Garden Windows - Very popular kitchen windows that fit in small areas and provide extra storage space
- Picture Windows - Work well for tight areas but don't allow air flow
Are you looking to replace all of your house windows or to give the exterior of your home a fresh new look? Then check out these other great products and services available at Chapman Windows and Doors.