Vinyl, Aluminum Clad Wood, Fiberglass and Wood Windows
Very common locations for picture windows are dining and living rooms but they can be located practically anywhere and can be used in conjunction with operational windows.
Features and Benefits
- Add natural light – Liven up a dark living room, bedroom or dining room.
- Boost curb appeal – A picture windows can be added instead of your current room window.
- Highlight the outdoors – A picture window’s main objective is to display the scenery around the home.
- Create visual interest – Picture windows paired with fixed windows in complementary shapes can provide a striking visual experience.
- Energy efficiency – Because picture windows are stationary and sealed directly within the frame, they are energy efficient by design.
Colors & Materials
At Chapman, we offer a wide selection of colors and materials for our Windows, Siding, and Doors.