Attic and Dormer Windows
Replacement Dormer & Attic Windows
This makes choosing the best attic windows and dormer windows extremely important. If you are simply replacing existing windows, then the options are usually simple, but if you are looking to replace a gable vent with a decorative window, then many other factors must be considered such as attic ventilation.
If you are unsure which windows will work the best for your home, look below to see some practical uses of various styles or contact us to speak with one of our specialists and schedule a FREE Consultation.
Colors & Materials
At Chapman, we offer a wide selection of colors and materials for our Windows, Siding, and Doors.
Choosing The Right Windows For An Attic
- Attic windows installed in gables must not prevent air flow or alternative ventilation must be provided
- Dormer windows connecting to an attic should have tinted glass to prevent view from the ground
- Energy efficiency is NOT extremely important for attic windows
- Energy efficiency IS extremely important for any window connected to a home’s interior
- Since attic windows are not easily accessible, quality is a must
Are you looking to replace all of your house windows or to give the exterior of your home a fresh new look? Then check out these other great products and services available at Chapman Windows and Doors.