Sales Design Consultant
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Educate customers about products’ features, and benefits.
- Recommend alternate products based on budget or job specifications.
- Prepare a customer product quote and Chapman Estimate based on specific job needs.
- Process start to finish customer product selection, quote, estimate, job review, order, and order follow up as needed.
- Listen to customer wants and needs and actively aid in product selections.
- Attend vendor training and stay up to date on pricing, product improvements, styles and trends.
- Maintain accurate customer files throughout the sales process.
- Maintain updated knowledge base on all products and services.
- Learn Market Sharp customer relationship management system and remain proficient with program.
- Follow all company processes and procedures in sales and product representation
- Attend and participate in sales meetings
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Professionalism and ethical standards must be maintained with customers and other team members at all times.
Abilities and Skills required
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to learn new computer programs.
- Knowledge of Excel and Market Sharp a plus
- Time management skills.
- Experience in consumer sales, industry knowledge a plus
- Capacity to learn new various products features and benefits.
- Proficient math skills
- The ability to fulfill responsibilities quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work with team members from all company departments.
Employee discount Health insurance, Paid time off, Employer percentage matched savings plan, Supplemental Pay: Bonus/Commission pay, may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Interested in working for Chapman? Fill out the form below and we will contact you if positions are available.